The moll L7 designer lamp combines minimalist elegance with high technology and ergonomics. Its flexibility ensures optimal illumination of the workstation. A USB port at the base of the lamp provides a practical and convenient charging station for your electronic gadgets.
Slim design, clean lines, ultimate flexibility: the moll L7 stands out for its sleek design and flexible ergonomics. Graceful gooseneck allows for a comfortable light position.
- LED light uses 85% less energy than a 60W bulb
- Power button changes colour at the touch. The light is continuously dimmed with a sensor
- Graceful gooseneck design allows simple and easy adjustment of the lamp head and arm
- Pencil tray keeps stationery within easy reach
- USB point for convenient charging of smart phones
Meet the Designers
Tim Storti and Christian Rummel founded the design studio PEARL CREATIVE in Ludwigsburg, near Stuttgart, Germany. The two unconventional designers's work is characterised by flexibility and pragmatism, recognised by multiple awards. Martin Moll is always pushing the limits of the design and product development programme at moll Funktionsmoebel.
Nominal luminous flux: 690 Lumen
Nominal power: 10 W
Nominal service life: 25.000 h
Type: Low-energy bulb
Energy efficiency: A – A++
Switching cycles: 100,000
Color temperature: 3,500 K
Warm-up time: full light immediately
Light control: Integrated dimmer function
Dimensions: Lamp head 15 × 5 cm
Weight: 4,1 kg